There have been many changes in the national real estate/mortgage markets that have affected millions of homeowners and consumers.
We’ve compiled the most recent and best blogs and articles from different sources* to give you the most crucial national news updates in the links provided below:
- Nevada drops to No. 6 in states racked by foreclosure
- Older Americans not immune to housing crisis
- State to decide how to spend money from federal foreclosure settlement
- Banks give $10.6 billion in relief under mortgage settlement
- Wells Fargo Helps 27k Find Relief through Settlement Programs
To have an intelligent conversation about the current National or local Las Vegas real estate market, or if you or someone you know owes more a property than it is worth and you aren’t sure where to turn, feel free to reach out to us for a FREE consultation about the options that are available to homeowners in your situation.
*The news articles and blogs come from a variety of sources. The links will lead back to the original source article. The Snyder Group is not the author of the aforementioned articles/blogs -we are providing the links as a convenience to our clients only.